YouTube is one of the most popular online video streaming services. It is also one of the most used apps on smart TVs, but not all smart TVs are compatible with YouTube.
If you are having problems with YouTube on your TV, this guide will help you fix it. This article will be helpful for you if your YouTube Frozen/Keeps crashing on your smart TV.
Why is YouTube Frozen/Keeps Crashing On Smart TV
If the problem you are facing with YouTube on smart TVs is that the app keeps crashing, freezing, or not loading at all. The reason for this issue could be attributed to several factors such as internet speed, software updates, and streaming settings.
There are 4 main reasons why YouTube might be frozen on your smart TV.
- Internet speed: If you have a slow internet connection, YouTube will struggle to load videos because there is not enough bandwidth.
- Software-update: If you updated your software recently then YouTube might have had some problems loading properly.
- Streaming settings: Some people find that their smart TV doesn’t have the streaming settings to watch YouTube, so you need to update these settings.
- Blocking YouTube: If someone else in your home has decided to block YouTube on your TV then it might be frozen or buffering when you try to watch If you’re still having issues, there are a couple of things that you can try.
How to Fix YouTube Frozen/Keeps Crashing On Smart TV
When your smart TV is connected to YouTube, you might experience a few problems. One of the most common problems is that YouTube will stop playing videos on your TV.
This can be frustrating since you’ll have to restart the YouTube app and then go back to where you were in the video. This is one of the easiest ways to fix YouTube crashing on your smart TV. Just follow these steps:
- Press and hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- After a few moments, the LED lights will turn off, and you will hear a click sound from the power button.
- Once this happens, release the power button and wait for a few moments before pressing it again.
- If your TV turns on again without any issues, then you’re done! If not.
- Check to see if your TV can connect to the internet. If it cannot, then try again with a different cable or contact customer support for your TV.
Hopefully, your YouTube app has been fixed now!
How Do I Unfreeze Youtube on My Smart Tv?
While some smart TVs can access Youtube, many models are not compatible with Youtube. To unblock youtube you will need to do the following:
- Press the home button on your remote
- Go into Netflix
- Press Menu
- Select Settings
- Scroll down until you see YouTube Unblocker and select it
Why Does My Youtube Keep Crashing on My Tv?
The Youtube app on your tv is not working properly? The YouTube app on your TV can cause many issues, ranging from crashing to buffering issues. Here are some things you can try to fix:
- Check if you have an update for the app or if your TV needs an update for compatibility.
- Restart your TV and make sure to check if there are any updates available in the settings menu.
- If nothing seems to be working, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from your device store!
How Do I Reset Youtube on My Smart Tv?
This is a question that is asked by many people who are using smart TVs. The answer to this question might be different for different brands of smart TVs.
It is important to know what your brand of smart tv has in terms of features and options because it will help you reset the Youtube app on your smart tv.
The following are the steps that you need to follow to reset the Youtube app on your smart tv:
- Power off your TV and wait for about 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- Press the button on the remote control that says “TV” or “TV Settings”.
- Select “Network” from the list of options given by your TV and then select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and then press “OK” on the remote control to finish the process.
How Do I Reset Youtube on My Samsung Smart Tv?
You may have accidentally deleted the YouTube app from your Samsung Smart TV. Here’s how to reinstall it.
Samsung Smart TVs come with a built-in YouTube app that allows you to watch videos on the big screen. If you want to watch YouTube on your Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen of your Samsung Smart TV, press the Menu button.
- Select Apps and then select Settings.
- Select Applications and then select Manage Applications.
- Scroll down until you find YouTube and select it to turn it back on.
How Do You Update Youtube on a Smart Tv?
If you’re looking to update your smart TV, the first thing to do is turn it on and find the menu. From there, you need to select “Settings,” “System,” and then “TV Settings.” After that, select “Network” and then choose your network. Next, choose “Update” from the options and follow the instructions on the screen.
The process of updating a smart TV is quite easy once you know how to do it. It’s worth doing if you want your smart TV’s features or apps to work properly.
Vizio TV YouTube Not Working? – What To Do
Easy Ways To Fix Chromecast YouTube Not Working
How To Fix Westinghouse TV Remote Not, Working
How To Fix Westinghouse TV Remote Not, Working
How To Fix Westinghouse TV Remote Not Working
In this guide, I have shared the steps to fix YouTube frozen/keeps crashing on smart TV. This article contains a step-by-step guide that will help you fix YouTube freezing on your smart TV.
The steps in this article should work for most smart TVs released in the last few years. If you need more clarification or have questions please ask using the comments section.