In this article, you will get information such as how to uninstall Microsoft launcher from android, how to uninstall Microsoft apps on Android, what apps are safe to disable on Android, how to remove the default launcher in android, how to switch back from Microsoft launcher and so on.
How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher?
Here, you will be provided with information that will help to be able to do the uninstallation of the Microsoft launcher on android. So the information will be clearly stated so that you will get no problem in setting the problem.
So free to relax as you will be provided with relevant and important information concerning the problem of uninstalling the Microsoft launcher. This is the kind of information that you need because it will be clear and straightforward.
For you to uninstall Microsoft launcher from android, simply and carefully follow the steps below:
- You first open the android settings
- Then you click or tap on apps
- After which you will tap or click on configured apps which gear button in the top right corner.
- Now tap or click on the home app and switch launchers on android.
- You can now select your previous launcher. For example the google now launcher.
- Now tap or click the back button on the top left.
- Select the Microsoft launcher app.
- You can now tap or click the uninstall button.
- And it’s done.
Now you can see in the above information that you will be able to uninstall the Microsoft launcher in an easy way and without stress. What you need to do is just to follow the above procedure and take the steps as a guide for you to get it.
- What is App Cloud On Android 3 Things You Must Know
- How To Bypass Qustodio On Android
- How To Increase Ram In Android Without Rooting
How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Apps On Android?
Here is another related issue that you may have been encountering because it is also like the earlier but quite different issue. In this case, the issue is how you will be able to uninstall Microsoft apps on your android mobile device.
For you to get how to uninstall the Microsoft apps on your android mobile device then you will be the information that will be given here. So just relax and carefully go through the information and it will help you to overcome the said problem.
You can simply uninstall Microsoft launcher from android and also for you to uninstall the Microsoft app on android, simply follow the simple steps below:
- You will first select the Settings app from your app drawer or on your home screen.
- You now click or tap apps and notifications, and then hit the see all apps so that you will be able to select the app of your choice.
- Now scroll down the list of the apps until you find the app that you want to remove and then you click or tap on it.
- Now select uninstall
- And uninstall app done successfully.
With the above-given information, I hope you will be able to make use of it on your own and get any app that you want uninstalling. So the information is provided for you so that anytime you will be able to uninstall any Microsoft app on your android mobile device.
How Do I Get Launcher Off My Phone?
This is another aspect that you want to do on your phone especially when you no longer want a particular launcher on your phone. So you will get to know how you can be able to put the launcher on your phone off easily.
The information that will be given below will help you in doing so without any form of issue or problem attached. So relax and carefully go through the information that will be given below for you to off launcher on your phone.
For you to get launcher off your phone especially if you are using an android mobile phone, then simply follow the steps below:
- First, go to settings.
- You will select apps or applications
- You will now scroll down to the launcher app that is the default for your android device.
- You now scroll down and click or tap on clear defaults. Note that defaults are set when you are asked to set a launcher just once or always.
Now with the above information, you will be able off launcher on your phone at any time that you want to do so. So the procedure is so simple, all you need to do is just follow it the way it has been explained and get it off your phone.
Microsoft launcher android, uninstall Evie launcher, uninstall lawnchair launcher, Microsoft launcher changed my phone, How to Uninstall Microsoft Launcher From Android, Uninstall Microsoft Launcher From Android