TCL TV is a popular television brand. It has been around for a long time and has been providing many people with the best picture quality and performance.
But, sometimes, you may experience issues when you are watching TV. This article will provide you with some information on how to fix TCL TV pictures not Working or keeps changing brightness colors.
Why Would TCL TV Picture Not Work
This article will provide you with the information you need to know about why your TCL TV picture may not be working.
- Check if your TV is plugged incorrectly.
- Check if your TV is turned on.
- Check if the cables are connected properly.
- Check if there are any power surges that could interrupt the picture.
How to Fix TCL TV Picture Not Working (Keeps Changing Brightness/Colors)
If you have a TCL TV and are experiencing the issue of changing brightness/colors on your TV, here are some things to try.
- Unplug your TV and plug it back in.
- Reset the TV by unplugging it from the power source and then plugging it back in.
- Adjust brightness/color settings on the TV (on the TV itself).
- Reset your TV settings by unplugging it from the power source and then plugging it back in.
- Make sure your TV is plugged into a power source that is on and not auto-detecting
If your TCL TV has been acting up and changing brightness and colors, it might be time to get it checked out by a professional.
If you are experiencing a problem with your TCL TV, the first thing you should do is check the power button. If that doesn’t work, try these tips:
- Check if the power cord is plugged in properly.
- Unplug the power cord from both ends and plug them back in to make sure they are working properly.
- Try changing channels on your television. If one channel is working, then try switching to another channel.
- Try turning off your television for a few minutes and then turning it back on again to see if that helps fix the issue.
How to Fix Brightness and Color Issues in TCL TVs
There are a few steps that you can take to fix brightness and color issues in TCL TVs.
- Adjust your TV’s brightness settings.
- If you need more help, try adjusting the brightness setting on your TV’s remote control or on the TV itself.
- If you’re still having problems, contact TCL support for help with your TV’s settings or if you have a warranty issue.
- Adjust your TV’s color settings and make sure that it is set to “standard” or “custom.”
- If you need more help, try adjusting the color settings on your TV’s remote control or on the TV itself.
- If you’re still having problems, contact TCL support for help with your TV’s settings or if you have a warranty.
How Do I Reboot My TCL TV?
There are a few ways to reboot your TV, but most people only know one way and that is to unplug it from the wall and plug it back in. But there is a more efficient way to reboot your TV without having to unplug it.
The easy way:
- Unplug the TV from the wall and then plug it back in.
- Press the power button on your remote control for about 10 seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Press the power button again while holding down the channel up or channel down button.
- Wait for a few minutes more.
- Try turning on your TV again.
How Do You Reset A Black Screen On Roku?
Roku is a streaming media player that can be connected to a television.
Black screens on Roku are not only annoying but also frustrating. If you want to reset your screen back to the default settings, follow these instructions:
- Unplug the power cord from the Roku device.
- Disconnect all cables connecting the Roku device with your TV or any other devices it is connected to.
- Go into Settings and select System Update from the left-hand menu.
- Follow any prompts that appear during this process.
If the picture on your TV is not working properly and keeps changing brightness and colors. It could be due to a variety of reasons like a loose cable, internal power supply, or some other issue.
This article discusses how to fix the TCL TV Picture Not Working (Keeps Changing Brightness/Colors), in detail. If you have any questions, please ask using the comments section.