Hulu Autoplay is free to use and it’s available on all of the devices mentioned above. However, if you want to watch Hulu in HD quality then you will have to upgrade your account with Hulu Plus or get the Hulu Live TV service.
Hulu autoplay not working is a common occurrence that many people have had to deal with. It can be frustrating, especially when it happens on the TV and you don’t have time to fix it.
Why is Hulu Autoplay Not Working
Some people might not know what autoplay is and how it works. But for those who do, they might be wondering why their autoplay on Hulu is not working.
This article outlines five reasons why it’s not working and what you can do to fix it.
- Your computer or device is not connected to the internet.
- Your browser settings are preventing autoplay from working properly.
- You have a VPN that prevents Hulu from playing on your device.
- Your computer or device doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements for Hulu’s autoplay feature to work properly
- You have a third-party app that has blocked Hulu’s autoplay feature.
Steps to Fix Hulu Autoplay Not Working
The first step involves going to your Hulu settings, then to the “Watch Now” tab. You can also try following these steps:
- Switch off the Hulu app on your device and restart it again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Sign out of your account.
- Sign in again.
- Try restarting your device.
This section will show you how to fix Hulu autoplay not working on your iPhone, Android phone, or computer.
- Open up the Settings app on your iPhone and go to General.
- Scroll down to the Accessibility section and turn off “Autoplay” for “Hulu“.
- If you’re using an Android phone, go to Settings > Accessibility > Hulu Plus (or whatever app’s name is) and turn off “Autoplay“.
- If you’re using a Windows computer, open up the Hulu website in Chrome and click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the window (next to your address bar) then scroll down until you see Autoplay settings for that specific device. Then disable it for that device only by clicking on the “X” to the right of that device.
- Now start your internet connection and try streaming again. It should work now!
There are a few ways to fix it, including restarting your device, unplugging your TV, and turning off the Wi-Fi.
- Restart your device: if you have a new device that has been connected to the internet recently, chances are that Hulu is experiencing some issues and needs to be restarted. To do this, simply go into Settings and select “Restart” at the bottom of the list of options.
- Unplug your TV: if you’re using an older model or have an old TV that’s been sitting unused in storage for years, it might be time to replace it with a newer model or update the HDMI cord.
- Check your internet speed: if you’re looking to upgrade your internet, it might be causing the issue.
- Contact Hulu Support: if none of the above options work for you, contact Hulu support to help resolve your issue.
How to Turn off Autoplay On Hulu on a Computer
Hulu’s autoplay feature is annoying as it plays videos when you first open the site or while you are browsing. To stop this from happening, follow these steps:
- Open up your browser settings and go to “privacy and security”
- Scroll down to “autoplay” and click on “disable autoplay”
How to Get Hulu to Stop After a Few Episodes
Hulu has been around for more than a decade now. In the past, it was not easy to get Hulu to stop after a few episodes as you had to navigate through different menus and choose the “X hours of content” option every time.
Thankfully, there is an app that can help you with this issue – StopHulu! This app monitors your viewing habits and limits your streaming time when it detects you have watched too many episodes. It also has a feature that lets you share your Hulu viewing limit with friends or family members so they don’t binge-watch too much.
The StopHulu app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download it for free in the App Store or Google Play Store today!
How Do I Clear the Hulu Cache on My Samsung TV?
The Samsung Smart TV has a built-in feature that allows you to clear the cache of Hulu. If your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet, it will download all the episodes or movies that you have saved on your device.
This means that if you want to watch something else on your TV, it will take a while for it to load because of the amount of data. You can also use this feature to clear out space on your hard drive by deleting all the shows or movies that are stored on your device.
To clear out Hulu’s cache:
- Open Settings and go into Apps.
- Scroll down and select Hulu.
- Select Clear Cache.
How Do I Clear The Internal Memory on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung smart TVs have a lot of features, but one feature that is not available in the settings menu is internal memory. If you’re looking for how to clear the internal memory on your Samsung smart TV, then you’re in luck.
To clear the internal memory, go to Settings -> System -> Storage -> Memory Management and select Clear Internal Memory.
MORE ON Hulu:
Hulu is a popular streaming service that offers TV series and movies on demand. There are many reasons why you might be having issues with autoplay not working on Hulu.
The most common reason is that Hulu might be blocked by your firewall. In this tutorial, we have covered all you need to know about fixing Hulu Autoplay not working and the possible causes.