Sonos speakers are popular for their sound quality and sleek design. But, that doesn’t mean they are without their flaws.
The most common issue with Sonos speakers is the Pandora not working (won’t connect/play/show) which at least 7 in 10 users complain of daily. This can be a very frustrating problem and it can happen for a variety of reasons.
This article will provide you with some quick fixes to the Pandora not working problem so you can get back to listening to your favorite music!
Why is Sonos Pandora Not Working
One common issue that many users have faced with Sonos Pandora is the inability to play music from it. This problem can be solved by resetting your device or updating your software.
There are several ways to fix Sonos Pandora not working. You may have done something wrong or there may be a problem with your network or internet.
If you have done something wrong, then you should try the following:
- Restart your computer and Sonos devices
- Check if the devices are connected properly
- Make sure that you are signed in to your account on both devices
- Update all of the software on your computer and Sonos devices
- Check for any problems with the Wi-Fi connection
How to Fix Sonos Pandora Not Working (Won’t Connect/Play/Show)
Sonos is a wireless speaker system that’s great for listening to music in any room of your home. But, sometimes it won’t connect or play. Here are some tips to help you fix the problem.
If you cannot connect your Sonos speakers to the internet, try these steps:
- Reboot the router and modem
- Check that your router is broadcasting an SSID (wireless network name) and that it’s not password protected
- Try connecting from a different device (e.g. laptop)
- Contact your internet service provider for assistance
- If you have a wired connection, try these steps:
- Unplug one of the speakers from the power outlet and plug it back in again – If this doesn’t work.
How to Fix Sonos Pandora Not Working with Logitech Harmony
Logitech Harmony is a universal remote control for smart home products like Sonos speakers, TVs, etc., which makes it easy to control all of these devices at once.
There are many reasons why Pandora might not work with Logitech Harmony:
- If your Logitech Harmony’s firmware is outdated, then you need to update it to the latest version
- New devices can occasionally have problems while they are being developed, so it is possible that a new device from Pandora will not work with Harmony
- Pandora and Logitech Harmony may be competing for products
How to Fix Sonos Pandora Not Working and Won’t Play/show App
If you are having trouble with your Sonos Pandora app and it won’t play the show, here are a few steps you can take to fix the problem.
First, make sure that your Sonos is connected to the internet. You can do this by going to Settings > Network on the app and making sure it has a green dot next to it. If not, tap on Connected and follow the instructions on the screen.
Next, go back into Settings > Network and make sure that your home network is selected as the connection type (rather than Personal Hotspot).
Finally, restart your mobile device or tablet by turning it off and turning it back on again.
How to Fix Sonos Pandora Not Working Won’t Play/show Games
This section will help you fix the Sonos pandora not working problem.
Step 1: Check your internet connection
The first thing you need to do is check your internet connection. For your Sonos to work properly, you need a stable and fast internet connection. If there is any interruption in the signal, it will affect the performance and function of your Sonos system.
Step 2: Update Your Settings If the issue persists even after checking the internet connection, then try updating your settings. You can do this by accessing Settings on your phone or tablet and then tapping on “Software Updates.” Make sure that you have installed all updates before proceeding with this step.
Step 3: Reset Your Device If these steps don’t work for you, then it’s time to reset your device.
Sonos is one of the most popular speaker brands in the world and it is a leading provider of wireless speakers. The company has been around since 2002 and they have been on a mission to make home entertainment sound better than ever.
The company offers three different types of speakers: PLAY:1, PLAY:3, and PLAY:5. All three types are good for different purposes but they all share one thing in common, they all need Pandora to function properly.
This article has covered all you need to know about your Sonos speaker and what to do if your Sonos speaker is not working or connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you happen to have any concerns or questions you will want to be cleared please ask using the comment section.