Samsung TV Plus is a new feature introduced by Samsung in their latest TVs. It allows users to use their phone or tablet as a remote control, which is very convenient for those who do not have enough space for separate remote control.
If you are facing the same issue of Samsung TV Plus not working, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to fix Samsung TV Plus not working if it happens to you.
Why is Samsung TV Plus Not Working
Samsung TV Plus has discovered that the app does not work properly on some Smart TVs. This section discusses the reasons why Samsung TV Plus might not be working on your smart TV.
- You have a custom firmware: If you have a custom firmware installed on your smart TV, then this might be the reason why Samsung TV Plus isn’t working properly. Custom firmware can cause compatibility issues with apps like this one and they may not work as intended.
- Your SmartTV is running an older version of Android: If your SmartTV is running an older version of Android, then this could also be a reason why Samsung TV Plus isn’t working properly on your smart TV. Older Android versions are less capable of running apps like this one, so it might not work properly on your device.
How to Fix Samsung TV Plus Not Working
This section will provide you with a few solutions on how to fix Samsung TV Plus not working. Samsung TV Plus is a feature that allows users to watch the TV screen on their smartphone.
However, it seems to have stopped working for some users. The following are possible causes of the issue:
- Your phone does not support Samsung TV Plus
- Your phone does not support Bluetooth and you are trying to connect via Wi-Fi
- You may be trying to connect your phone via a device that is incompatible with this feature
- The app has been removed from your device due to an update or problem with your phone
Samsung TV Plus is not working? Here are some steps that you can take:
- Make sure your mobile device and television are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure both devices have the latest software updates installed.
- Try restarting your mobile device and television.
- Check your connection settings on both devices and make sure they match up correctly.
In this guide, we will tell you how to fix Samsung TV Plus not working by clearing out all the apps on your television screen and updating it.
How to fix Samsung TV Plus not working follow the steps below.
- Press the home button on your remote and navigate to Settings: System.
- Scroll all the way down and select Apps.
- Select All apps.
- Select Samsung TV Plus from the list of apps on your television screen and press the uninstall button located in the top right corner of your television screen.
- Press install again at this point if you would like to reinstall the app again.
If you find that your television screen is not displaying Samsung TV Plus in the list of apps, contact customer service for further assistance.
How To Fix TCL TV Apps Won’t Work, Download/Open
How To Fix Samsung TV Audio Not Working/Cuts Out/No Audio/Not Sync
How To Fix Samsung TV Nintendo Switch Not Working
How To Fix Samsung TV Wifi Not Working / Connecting
Samsung TV Bluetooth Not Working (FIXED)
How To Fix Samsung TV Live TV Not Working
FIXED: LG TV Volume Adjusts Itself, Won’t Work, Goes Up or Down
How To Fix Insignia TV Roku Not Working
How To Fix Toshiba TV Sound Not Working
How to Install and Stream Pandora on LG Smart TV
In this guide, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to fix Samsung TV Plus, Not Working. We have also included troubleshooting tips and solutions that may help you.
Samsung TV Plus is an application that allows users to stream their favorite music and movies from their mobile devices. If you have questions please use the comments section to ask.