The Samsung TV Menu not working issue is a common problem that many users have faced. This is a common issue that many users have faced when they turn on their TV and try to use the menu.
This guide will help you to fix the issue and get back to watching your favorite shows. If your Samsung TV menu is not working properly, you should continue reading this article.
Why Is Samsung TV Menu Not Working
Samsung TV Menu Not Working? Samsung Smart TVs are not as easy to use as they seem. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with the TV, and when it does, you may find yourself facing a frustrating situation.
Here are 4 reasons why the Samsung TV menu might not work:
- The remote is not working properly.
- Your Samsung Smart TV is out of warranty or has been damaged in some way.
- You have changed your Wi-Fi password on your router or modem and this has affected the settings on your Samsung Smart TV remote control (which needs to be set up again).
- You have changed your router or modem settings and this has affected the settings on your Samsung Smart TV remote control
How to Fix Samsung TV Menu Not Working
Samsung TV Menu Not Working? Follow these steps to fix your Samsung TV.
- Step 1: Check the power cord. If the power cord is damaged or broken, you need to replace it. You can purchase a new power cord from Amazon or Best Buy.
- Step 2: Check the HDMI cable connection between your device and the Samsung TV. Make sure that it is connected properly and not damaged in any way.
- The HDMI ports on most TVs are color-coded, with white being the input port and green being the output port (or vice versa). If your TV has one HDMI port, make sure that you plug in the correct input/output port for your device white input for a computer monitor, and green output for an HDTV or Blu-ray player.
- Step 3: Verify whether your Samsung TV supports 4K resolution. If it does not support 4K resolution, you may be able to use a different input mode to access the picture settings menu.
If your Samsung TV Menu is not working, you may have to do a factory reset. This process will erase all the data on your TV and restore it to its original settings. Factory reset:
- Power off the TV and unplug it from the power source.
- Press and hold the POWER button for about 10 seconds until you see a message that says “TV Factory Reset”.
- Press ENTER to confirm the factory reset operation or CANCEL to cancel it.
- Wait for about 5 minutes before turning on the TV again. If you lost your remote control, you can use the TV’s voice recognition feature to find it.
With your Samsung TV, you might be having problems with the menu not working. This could be because of a bad connection between the TV and your remote, or an issue with the TV itself.
Here are some things to try before calling a technician:
- Make sure that you are using the correct remote control for your Samsung TV.
- Check if your batteries are fully charged.
- Try using another channel on your TV to see if it works.
- Check if the TV is on or off.
- Check to see if any programs are currently running on your TV.
- If you are using a universal remote control, make sure that it is within 10 feet of the TV.
How To Reset Samsung TV Without Remote
If you are unable to use the remote control to reset your Samsung TV, you can use the following steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your TV.
- Press and hold down on the power button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or any other thin object.
- Plugin the power cord again and press enter on your remote control when prompted by your TV screen.
How To Reset Samsung TV Network Settings
This section will help you to reset Samsung TV network settings.
Samsung TV network settings can be reset by going through the following steps:
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Scroll down and press Settings.
- Scroll down and press Network.
- Press Reset Network Settings.
How Do I Refresh My Samsung Smart TV?
Refresh your Samsung Smart TV to make sure that it is up to date with the latest features. If you are having trouble refreshing your Samsung Smart TV, you may need to reset your TV. To do this, follow these steps:
- Power off the TV and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Press and hold the power button on the back of the device for at least 10 seconds until all of its lights turn off.
- Plug in an HDMI cable into your computer or other devices with an HDMI port, then plug in a USB cable into any available USB port on your computer or device with a USB port (usually located on its side).
- Turn on both devices by pressing their power buttons simultaneously while holding down their respective volume buttons (usually located on the right side of your computer or device).
- Allow your computer to detect a new display. When it is done, open a new window or tab in your browser and enter the URL “http://192.168.1.1”. (Note: if you can only see the TV screen when plugged into an HDMI input on your computer, then your computer is not properly detecting your TV and it will need to be restarted).
- On a new window/tab, enter “User Manual” in the search bar and then select “TV As A Computer Monitor”, which will redirect you to the manual for your particular TV.
- If you cannot find anything in the manual, check with your manufacturer or contact your retailer for help.
How To Factory Reset My Samsung Q60?
To factory reset your Samsung q60, you will need to do the following:
- Turn it off.
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Wait a few seconds and then release the Power button.
- Wait until the screen turns off, then press and hold Volume Up + Bixby + Home + Volume Down buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
Samsung TVs are known for their impressive features and high-quality picture quality. However, some problems can occur with the TV menu not working
In this guide, we have shown you how to fix the Samsung TV Menu not working. If you are still facing any issues, then feel free to contact us via the comment section below.