Samsung TV Bluetooth not working is a common issue that can be fixed with the help of a few simple steps. The problem arises when the Samsung TV has been paired with a Bluetooth device and that Bluetooth device is turned off.
There are two solutions to this problem which will be discussed in detail in this article. Continue reading to find out more.
5 Reasons Why Samsung TV Bluetooth Not Working
Samsung TV Bluetooth Not Working is a common issue that many users face. It could be due to the device being faulty or it could be because of the user’s error.
5 reasons why Samsung TV Bluetooth Not Working:
- Samsung TV not connecting to Bluetooth.
- Samsung TV does not pair with other devices.
- Samsung TV not connecting with Wi-Fi.
- Samsung TV does not play sound from other devices.
- Samsung TV is unable to connect to the internet.
How to Fix Samsung TV Bluetooth Not Working
Samsung TV Bluetooth not working is a common issue for many people. This can be due to outdated software or hardware.
However, there is a simple way to fix it by following the steps below:
- Power off your Samsung TV and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Remove any nearby devices connected to the TV’s USB port and HDMI port. This includes USB thumb drives, digital cameras, etc.
- Wait for 15 seconds before plugging the power cord back into the outlet and connecting it back to the TV’s HDMI port or USB port (whichever you removed).
- Turn on your Samsung TV and see if you can pair it with your device now! If not, try again in a few minutes.
How To Fix Samsung TV Live TV Not Working
How To Do Samsung Note 8 Factory Reset Easily
How to Download Apps on Panasonic Smart TV
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV
How to Stream Bravo on LG Smart TV
How To Fix Fire TV Not Booting/Turning On Or Off/Loading
Hisense TV YouTube Not Working (How To Fix It)
How To Fix Netflix on Apple TV Not Working
Roku TV Slow Connection: How To Improve Speed
What are the Common Causes of Bluetooth Issues?
Bluetooth technology is a wireless communication protocol that can be used to connect devices like smartphones, laptops, and tablets. Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communication technology that uses radio waves to establish connections between two or more devices.
Common causes of Bluetooth issues:
- Low battery life.
- Insufficient power supply.
- Unauthorized access to the device.
How do I Put my Samsung TV in Pairing Mode?
The Samsung TV’s pairing mode is a feature that allows you to connect your TV to other devices with ease.
The pairing mode is very easy to use. You just need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the TV and the device you want to pair it with.
- Open the Smart Hub app on your phone or tablet, and tap on “TV” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Pairing Mode”.
- Follow the instructions given by your TV, which will be displayed on its screen for a few seconds before it finishes pairing successfully!
How do I Make S21 Bluetooth Discoverable?
If your device is not discoverable, then you can make it discoverable by following the steps below:
- On your device, go to Settings
- Select Bluetooth
- On the Bluetooth screen, select “Make Discoverable”
- Select “Discovery Request” and then “Discovery Request”
- After a few seconds, your device should be discoverable again.
How do I Put My Samsung Soundbar in Bluetooth Mode?
This section will teach you how to put your Samsung Soundbar in Bluetooth mode.
- First, make sure that your Samsung Soundbar is on and the volume is turned up.
- Open the soundbar’s remote control.
- Press and hold the “Bluetooth” button on the remote control until a beep sounds.
- A blue light will flash on the soundbar’s front panel to indicate that it has entered Bluetooth mode.
How do I Manually Locate a Bluetooth Device?
Bluetooth devices are very easy to locate if you know the right steps.
The first step is to turn on your Bluetooth device. If your device is already turned on, then you can skip this step and go straight to the next one.
Next, find your Bluetooth device in the list of connected devices. You can do this by looking at the Bluetooth icon in the notification bar or by tapping on it in the list of connected devices.
Then, open any app that allows you to search for nearby devices and search for “Bluetooth.” This will give you a list of nearby Bluetooth devices that are currently connected to your phone.
In this guide, we have shown you how to fix the Samsung TV Bluetooth not working.
Once you have fixed your Samsung TV Bluetooth, make sure to follow our troubleshooting steps and check if the issue is resolved. If not, make sure to contact a technician or contact Samsung support.
If you are still having issues with your Samsung TV Bluetooth after following our guide, then it might be time to replace it with a new one.