LG TV-Browser is one of the most important features that LG TVs offer. However, it is not working and it seems like the TV has not enough memory to play videos.
This guide will help you get your LG TV back to its old self. The LG TV browser is an important feature that helps you watch streaming content on your TV, but recently it stopped working and now the TV has no memory to play videos.
This article will help you fix this issue by providing a step-by-step guide on how to fix the LG tv browser not working issue, as well as some other tips for troubleshooting common problems with your device.
Why is LG TV-Browser Not Working
If you are having trouble with the LG TV-Browser, there are a few things you can try before contacting LG customer service.
First, make sure that your Smart TV is updated to the latest firmware. If it is not, update your device and then try using the browser again. If updating doesn’t solve the problem, try restarting your smart TV or even unplugging and plugging back in your internet connection.
There are different solutions to fix this issue and here are a few of them:
- Reinstall the software on your LG TV
- Update your TV’s firmware.
- Check if you have enough memory on your device
Causes of LG TV-Browser Not Working
The LG TV-Browser is a feature that allows you to browse the internet on your TV. However, this feature is not working properly because of some technical issues.
There are a few factors that can cause the LG TV-Browser not to work properly. Some of those factors include:
- The firmware version of your TV is not up-to-date
- Your device has been infected with malware or spyware
- Your device has been rooted and modified
LG TV-Browser Not Working/Can’t Play Video/Not Enough Memory (FIXES)
LG TV-Browser Not Working/Can’t Play Video/Not Enough Memory is a common issue that many LG TV owners face.
LG TV owners encounter this issue when they try to watch YouTube videos on their LG TVs. This happens because the LG TV browser cannot play video due to lack of memory, so it prompts an error message, “This video cannot be played because your device does not have enough available space for the video.”
Some solutions for this problem are:
- Turn off all apps running in the background (Settings>Application>Background Apps).
- Download a new version of the YouTube app from Google Play Store and install it on your LG TV.
- Disable your antivirus software then uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app from Google Play Store.
Can I Update The Browser On My LG TV
This is a question that many people ask themselves and it is surprisingly difficult to find the answer. This article will give you some insight into how to update your LG TV’s browser.
Yes, you can update the browser on your LG TV. However, this process may not be easy as it sounds. You should also make sure that you have the correct tools and instructions before attempting this task yourself.
How To Fix Youtube Videos Won’t Play On LG Smart TV
This is a common problem that many LG smart TV owners face. What to do?
The first thing you should do is to make sure that the video you are trying to watch is not blocked by your LG Smart TV. If it is blocked, then unblock it by following these steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the lower right corner of the YouTube app.
- Select Settings and then Blocked Content.
- Check the box next to “YouTube” and click on “Apply”.
- You can also try unblocking YouTube videos through your router settings if you have one.
Best LG Webos Browser Alternatives
LG WebOS is the most popular smartphone operating system in South Korea, but it has not been very successful elsewhere. It is also currently being phased out of use on new models to be replaced by Android. This article provides a list of alternatives to the LG webOS browser, including Firefox and Opera.
Firefox: is the most popular internet browser in South Korea, and is available on a wide variety of devices. It can be downloaded for free.
Opera: is a web browser with many features, including cloud saving and support for extensions. It can be downloaded as a free trial or purchased at an affordable price, around $7 per month after
How do I install Google Chrome on my LG Smart TV?
This is a question that has been asked by many people, as LG Smart TVs are not pre-installed with Google Chrome. To install Google Chrome on your LG Smart TV, you need to follow these steps:
- Access your TV’s menu.
- Find the settings menu and go to “System”.
- Go to “Network” and select “Network Connection”.
- Select your network connection type (Ethernet or Wi-Fi).
- Select “Manual Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the IP address of your computer in the Manual Settings screen, then press Connect button to connect with your computer’s IP address and use Chrome on your TV!
How Do I Delete Unnecessary Files From My LG TV?
LG TVs are equipped with a file management system, which lets you manage and delete files from your TV.
Here is how to delete unnecessary files from your LG TV.
- On the top left corner of the screen, select Settings > System > File Management > Delete Unnecessary Files
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the files on your LG TV. Click on Yes
- The deleted files will be removed from the File Management menu and you can now continue watching a movie or playing a game on your LG TV without any interruptions!
In conclusion, the problem with the LG TV browser is related to the lack of memory on the device. If you are experiencing this issue and want to fix it, you can do so by deleting all apps that you don’t use and then restarting your device.
Better still, you can follow the other guides in this article to get the problem fixed. If you find value in this article titled “LG TV-Browser not working/ can’t play video/not enough memory“ please share it.