This is a guide on how to fix LG Phone Not Charging Problem. The LG G4, like many other smartphones, has a battery issue.
The issue specifically is that the phone won’t charge when plugged in. This guide will show you how to fix the problem and get your phone back up and running again.
If you own an LG and are experiencing this problem, then this guide will help you out!
How To Fix LG Phone Not Charging Problem
Sometimes, your LG phone won’t charge even when it is plugged in. In this case, you should try the following methods to fix the LG phone not charging problem.
- Check the power cord for any damage and replace it if necessary.
- Check if the power cord is plugged into a wall outlet or surge protector with good voltage and current flow.
- Try to use a different charging cable or charger adapter for your device to see if that helps charge your device faster or at all.
- If none of these methods work, then you will need to take your device in for repair or replacement of the battery pack that may be faulty and causing this issue
How To Fix A Tablet That Won’t Turn On Or Charge
Before you start troubleshooting your tablet, make sure that it has been turned off and is plugged into a power source.
If your tablet is still not charging, try these steps:
- Check the charger cable: Make sure the charger cable is plugged in properly and that there are no visible issues with the cord. If this doesn’t work, try using a different charger cable.
- If your tablet won’t charge with a new charger cable, it might be the battery that needs to be replaced.
- If your tablet won’t charge even after replacing its battery, it might be due to an issue with its motherboard or other components. In this case, you will need to replace these components and then perform another battery test before charging again.
- If none of these solutions work for you, you can try a different charger. If your tablet begins charging with the new charger, then it is in fact a battery issue.
- If none of these solutions work, you will need to contact customer service for further assistance and answers.
Phone Showing Charging But Battery Percentage Not Increasing
If you are experiencing a phone that shows charging but battery percentage not increasing, there could be a few things that may be causing this problem.
The first thing to check is if your phone is at 100% battery charge. If your phone has not been charged for a long time, it will take some time for the battery percentage to increase again.
Another cause of this issue could be an app running in the background. It is recommended to close out apps one by one and see if that helps with the issue.
Can Geek Squad Fix A Broken Charging Port?
Many people are unaware of the fact that Geek Squad is not a service provider but a retailer. They do not provide repair services and their job is to sell products.
Geek Squad sells and installs new devices for all the major brands, including Apple, Samsung, HP, and Microsoft. They also offer product installation services for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers.
However, they do not offer repair services for mobile phones or tablets as they are typically sold in stores like Best Buy rather than in-store service centers.
The company has also been criticized for its high prices and lack of customer service experience.
Can I Use USB-C Phone Charger For Laptop?
Yes, the USB-C connector is compatible with a laptop. However, it is not advisable to use it while charging your phone as it might cause damage to your laptop’s port.
How Do You Fix A Bent Charger Port?
Charging ports are an essential part of any mobile device. They allow you to charge your phone or tablet and keep you connected to the world around you. However, charging ports can get damaged and sometimes irreparably so.
If your charger port is bent, there are a few things you can try to fix yourself. If that doesn’t work, then it is time to get it fixed professionally.
- If the charger port is bent out of shape but not too much, then you can use a hairdryer or heat gun and gently heat up the edges of the charger port until they are straight again.
- You can also use a small knife or screwdriver to pry open the charger port enough so that you can straighten out its edges with a plier.
- If the charger port is too bent out of shape that you can’t straighten it, then you’ll have to get a new one.
How Do You Fix A Broken Charger Port On Android?
When your Android charger port suddenly stops working, it can be frustrating. But don’t worry, there are some simple ways to fix it.
First of all, make sure you have the right charger. Some chargers have a different port than others and they might not work on your phone. If you’re still having issues, try this method:
- Remove the battery from your phone and place the phone on a flat surface with the screen facing up.
- Use a metal spoon to scrape off any dirt or debris that may be stuck in between the charger port and its cover. Make sure not to use too much force though as this could damage your phone’s circuit board.
- Place tape over the charging port and charge for about 10 minutes until all of the dirt is removed.
-If there is still dirt in the port, repeat step 2.
-If there is still dirt in the port after 3 times, you will need to contact your phone’s manufacturer for further assistance. Incorrect charging can cause serious damage to your phone and/or battery life.
With the help of this guide, you will be able to fix LG Phone Not Charging Problem in no time. Some of these solutions might work for you.
But if they don’t, you can always consult an expert by contacting your local phone repair shop or going to a nearby electronics store. If you find value in this article please share it.