This article will guide you on how to fix the JBL speaker won’t charge or Stay Charged. The first thing you should do is to check the power cable.
Make sure that it is plugged into the wall and the speaker. If there is a power outlet near your speaker, try plugging it in there.
Why is JBL Speaker Won’t Charge or Stay Charged
JBL is a well-known audio company that produces speakers, earphones, and other audio devices. One of the most common issues JBL users face is that the speaker won’t charge or stay charged.
This article will discuss five reasons why this might happen.
- The first reason could be that your speaker’s battery may be dead or dying. If your speaker doesn’t charge, try plugging it into an outlet to see if it will work with a direct power source.
- Second, the cable connecting your charger to your device may have come undone and needs to be reconnected.
- Third, there might not be any power coming from the outlet you are using to charge your device, so try another nearby or reset the breaker box for that circuit if you are unsure.
- Fourth, the device you are trying to charge might not be compatible with the outlet you’re using.
- Lastly, your speaker may need a reboot – so try turning it off and back on again.
How to Fix JBL Speaker Won’t Charge or Stay Charged.
This guide will help you fix the problem that JBL speakers won’t charge or stay charged.
- First, make sure that the power cord is plugged in properly.
- If you are using a 3-pronged plug, make sure it is plugged into a 3-pronged outlet.
- If you are using a 2-pronged plug, make sure it is plugged into a 2-pronged outlet.
- Next, check if the power cord has been damaged or obstructed.
- Finally, if your JBL speaker still won’t charge or stay charged after following these steps, please contact customer service for assistance and troubleshooting.
If the JBL speaker has a power cord and comes with an adapter, try plugging the power cord into a different outlet. If it still doesn’t work, try using the adapter with another power cord. If it still doesn’t work, try plugging in another electronic device to the same outlet to see if it is just the outlet that is not working.
If your JBL speaker has no power cord, you can use a USB cable to charge up your device. Plug one end of the USB cable into your computer and plug the other end into your device’s charging port. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you use a working USB port on your computer.
How to Reset My Jbl Charge 5?
If you forgot the password for your JBL Charge 5, you could reset it. The first is using Google Assistant. Go to Settings and find the Reset option. Tap on it and follow the instructions.
The second way is by using a paperclip or a SIM card tool. If you don’t have either of these, use a pen or any other pointed object that fits in between the two buttons on the back of your device. Hold down both buttons at once until you see an image of a battery with “Erase” written next to it, and then release them.
The options for resetting your JBL Charge 5 are limited but still easy enough for most people to figure out without any help.
For a full guide on resetting your JBL speaker, check the guide below 👇👇👇
ANOTHER GUIDE: How to Reset a JBL Speaker
How Do You Perform a Hard Reset on Jbl Charge?
A hard reset on JBL Charge is a process of wiping the data and settings on the phone. It is usually done when the phone is not working properly or if a virus has infected it.
- Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds or until you see power-off a message on your screen.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 10 seconds or until you see an Android icon with an exclamation point.
- Press and release the Power button to select the wipe data/factory reset option from your menu.
- Press Volume Up to confirm that you want to wipe all of your data, including personal information, media, etc.
Read more on How to Reset a JBL Speaker
Why Does My Jbl Speaker Keep Turning off with Full Battery?
You might be experiencing a power surge. This is when the speaker turns off due to a power outage.
If there is no power outage, you might need to reset your speaker. Also, it could be that your battery has been drained and needs to be charged for some time before it can turn on again.
What Do You Do When Your Jbl doesn’t Turn On?
This section will help you identify the problem and get your JBL back to working order. If your speaker is not turning on, it could be due to a few different things.
- First, make sure the power cord is securely plugged in and that the outlet has power.
- Next, check to see if there are any lights on the device. If there are no lights, try plugging another device with a similar power cord into the same outlet and turning it on. If this doesn’t work, you may need to replace your charging cable or charge port
If there are lights on the speaker, but they keep flickering or turning off after a few seconds, turn off your speaker and unplug it from its power source for at least 30 minutes before trying again.
MORE GUIDES ON JBL:
How To Fix JBL Speaker Won’t Connect or Keeps Disconnecting
How To Fix JBL Speaker Keeps or Not Turning Off/On
How To Fix Roku TV Hulu Not Working (Repair Guide)
The most common reason the JBL Speaker won’t charge or Stay Charged is that the power source is not providing enough power. For example, if you are charging your phone from a laptop, you may need to turn off your laptop to charge the speaker.
If this does not work and you have tried multiple outlets and chargers, it may be a faulty charger or battery. If you have any other questions, please ask using the comments section.