This guide is for those experiencing the problem of their iPhone freezing and restarting. It is also for those who just want to learn about the available solutions for this problem.
If you have tried all the solutions recommended in this guide and your iPhone still freezes, you might need to contact Apple.
Why is iPhone Keeps Freezing?
iPhone freezing is a common problem faced by many iPhone users. This can happen when you use your phone while it is raining or when the temperature drops significantly.
- It could be the battery.
- It could be a low storage issue.
- It could be because of an app running in the background.
- It could be because of another app running in the background.
- It could also be because of a software glitch.
How to Fix iPhone Keeps Restarting and Closing Apps
If you are having a hard time with your iPhone and it keeps restarting and closing apps, this could be due to the battery life.
To fix iPhone that keeps restarting and closing apps, you should first make sure that your phone is fully charged. If the problem persists, you can try to reset your phone by holding down both of the volume buttons for 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
The iPhone keeps freezing and restarting, so you can’t use it. You might be tempted to think that the solution is just to reboot the device, but this doesn’t always work.
The following steps will help you fix your iPhone if it freezes or crashes.
- If your phone freezes and won’t turn on:
- Turn off your device by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for 2-3 minutes before turning back on your phone again. This will let any residual heat from the device die down, which should fix any issues with freezing or crashing.
- If this doesn’t work, try pressing and holding the power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen, then release the power button while holding the volume up key (if available ).
- If your phone is still not turning on, try to remove your battery and reboot it.
What to Do When iPhone Freezes And Won’t Turn Off
When your iPhone freezes and won’t turn off, it’s not just a nuisance, but it can be a serious problem. Here are some steps you can take to fix the issue.
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button on the top of your iPhone until you see the slider appear.
- Step 2: Slide to “Shut Down” or press and hold “Power Off“.
- Step 3: Once your iPhone has shut down, press and hold the power button again until you see the slider appear.
Why Does the iPhone 11 Keep Freezing And Restarting?
iPhone 11 keeps freezing and restarting due to a software bug affecting the battery life of the device. Apple has acknowledged this problem and has released an update for their next iOS 12 release.
The iPhone 11 is a new device released by Apple in 2018. It is considered one of the best smartphones on the market, but it has been reported to have some issues with its battery life. Apple acknowledged this issue, and they released an update for iOS 12 that will fix this issue.
How Do I Restart My iPhone without touching the screen?
If you are trying to restart your iPhone without touching the screen, this is how you can do it:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for at least 10 seconds.
- Release the button and then press and hold the Home button for at least 10 seconds.
How do I Reset My iPhone Without Sliding?
- Reboot your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone.
- Boot your iPhone into recovery mode.
- If the troubleshooting steps in the recovery mode do not work, try using iTunes.
- If the troubleshooting steps in the recovery mode do not work and your iPhone still freezes, connect it to an Apple computer.
- If the troubleshooting steps in the recovery mode do not work and you can’t connect your iPhone to an Apple computer.
What Happens If You Shut Down Your iPhone?
If you shut down your iPhone, you will lose all its data. You can’t retrieve any of the information that is stored on it.
This is because iOS doesn’t have a backup system for iPhones. If your phone gets damaged or stolen, there’s no way to recover your data without contacting Apple support.
This guide has discussed several methods to fix iPhone Keeps Freezing (Restarting and Closing Apps). This article also covers most of the causes and reasons why the iPhone Keeps freezing.
However, it is important to note that these methods are not permanent solutions, and they will require you to do them every once in a while. If you find this article useful, please share it.