So how to watch Plex on Chromecast with Google TV happens to be what I will be talking about in this article. Google has recently upgraded its Chromecast device with a new one called the Chromecast with Google TV.
If you want to access your media files on Google TV, then Plex will be the first application that you need to try. In this article, you will be guided on how to make use of the Plex in setting up watching on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Watch Plex on Chromecast with Google TV
For you to synchronize your media files, you will need to first set up the Plex media server on the device that you wanna use. So you don’t need to worry about the process.
It is very easy and simple if you are ready to know how to watch Plex on Chromecast with Google TV. With little or few steps that I will be introducing here, you will get it very simple and easy to do.
Now let’s get started by listing and the explanation of how you will be able to set up and watch the Plex application on Chromecast with the help of Google TV thanks. The steps go like this…
- The first thing which you should do is on your device’s web browser, try to visit the link for the server downloads.
- Here, try as much as possible to download the file on your device, and not only that, you should also install it to progress to the next step.
- After the successful installation of the file on your device, then click on launch.
- You will be directed to a browser so make sure that you sign in to your Plex account and on the next screen, you should click got it.
- Now you should enter a name for your server and click on the next button but try to check the box near the allow me icon to have access to my media icon that is located outside my home to gain access to the media on Google TV.
- Click done once you have set up the server and after setting up the server, try and upload the files that you want.
- After successfully setting up this ten you can now watch your Plex on Chromecast with the help of Google TV.
Plex on Google TV Chromecast
This is another sub-topic that is under the main topic of this article that you need to get information about. It is a related topic and it gives a further explanation of the topic of the article.
In this case, also, it requires little or few steps to understand Plex’s actions or activities on Google TV Chromecast. After getting the steps of the process, just make sure that you follow it exactly the way you see it.
Now let’s go, so for you making use of the Plex application on an Android mobile device for your Chromecast application, then simply and carefully go with the following steps or processes:
- First, select and open the Google home application.
- Upon opening the Google home application, you then choose the account tablet icon.
- From the account tablet icon, you then scroll down to the next option for the next step.
- In this stage which is the next step, you should now click or tap on the mirror device.
- After which you will need to select your Chromecast device on your mobile device.
- And now you can open your Plex application as well and that’s all about that.
That is what you need about Plex on Google TV Chromecast and make sure you make use of the process wisely. Another thing you should do is to share this article with those that will benefit from it.
Can You Use Plex on Chromecast with Google Tv?
Without giving you the response to this question, I think you should know the answer to the question. Though you will surely get the response as I am also here to be of help concerning any issue that you may have been facing.
You have two options when watching the Plex on your Chromecast with the Google TV. You can download the Plex application on your phone as the first solution that will help you overcome the problem.
You can also download the Plex application to your Google TV so that you can make use of your Plex with your phone while watching simultaneously. So with the above information, be rest assured to use Plex on Chromecast with Google TV.
How Do I Set up Plex on Chromecast
Like other processes, for you to set up your Plex application to that of your Chromecast device is so easy. And it requires a step-by-step process for you to do so on your mobile device.
The steps to set up Plex on Chromecast are as follows:
- First, open the Plex Android or iOS device.
- You sign in with your Plex account.
- Now, select a video to be played and it should get projected onto the screen.
- Now you can see a setup icon at the top of the screen.
- Press on it to see the list of devices available.
- Click the Chromecast connected display and that is all.
With the help of the above information, it will guide you on how you can set up and as well cast the Plex application on your Chromecast device. So make use of the information and share where necessary.
MORE ON CHROMECAST:
How to Chromecast to At&t Tv (EASY METHOD)
How to Switch/Change Chromecast Wi-Fi Network (EASY WAY)
How to Chromecast on Vizio Smart TV (EASY METHOD)
How to Cast Kissanime on Chromecast (EASY METHOD)
How to Chromecast BBC America Shows to TV (Easy Method
How to Chromecast TNT to TV (Easy Way)
It’s all about how to Watch Plex on Chromecast with Google TV, you have two options when watching Plex on your Chromecast with Google TV. You can download the Plex application on your phone as the first solution that will help you overcome the problem.