Pandora is a popular music streaming platform in the united states. They’ve over 50 million songs in their music library for your ears. This platform has more than 200 playlists available for you to enjoy. The best part, you can create your own playlist in the genre of your choice.
Pandora is a paid platform where your favorite musicians put their music for streaming, they get paid when you listen to their songs. You can listen to old and new songs from your favorite artist. This platform has a free version, but the features are limited compared to the premium plans.
Enjoy quality audio and various settings on the Pandora app. On this page, you’ll learn how to download the Pandora app on your LG Smart TV.
How to Install and Stream Pandora on LG Smart TV
Yes, you can enjoy Pandora services on your LG Smart TV, streaming your favorite song with your high LG Smart TV. Below is the step-by-step guide to installing the Pandora app and streaming Pandora on LG Smart TV.
- Launch your LG smart TV and connect to wifi, make sure that the wifi network you connect to is strong and active. Another thing you shouldn’t forget is to load the data line with data because enough data will be required.
- Pick your LG remote and press the HOME button, press it, and hold.
- Now, you are at the LG app store and locate the search icon on the top corner of the screen.
- Procced and search for Pandora app, list of apps related will be suggested, select the first app (parent app of Pandora).
- Click on the download button and install the app.
- Once you’re done installing the app, launch the app.
- Then sign in or sign up if you haven’t. enter the activation code as required.
- If you have gotten your activation code visit Pandora’s official website on your smartphone. Enter the code and activate it.
- Now, that your Pandora account is active, you can stream your favorite songs and enjoy to yourself.
Other Ways You Can Stream Pandora On LG Smart TV
Are you experiencing bugs on your LG Smart TV that you can’t install the Pandora app? This might be a storage issue or a device malfunctioning. There’s a quick way you can watch and stream Pandora on your LG TV.
Follow the steps below to learn about alternatives to stream Pandora On LG TV
- First, you need your mobile phone, for those using android visit the app store and iphone users can visit the app store.
- Then, search for the Pandora app on your app store. Proceed to download and launch the app after downloading it.
- Once the app is open, sign in with your details or sign up if you are a new user.
- Now, you can play your favorite song or enjoy listening to the playlist of your choice.
- On android use the cast feature to share your phone screen to LG Smart TV, while using the mirroring feature on iPhone to share your screen.
- All streaming will be done via your LG Smart TV, while control will be done using your phone or laptop.
Pandora App Subscription Plan And Price
The free version is available for everybody with limited access to some features. If you want to enjoy Pandora streaming services In full you should consider some of their premium platforms. Here are their various premium plans’ features and pricing.
- Pandora Plus – $4.99/ month and $54.89/ annum
- Pandora Premium plan – $9.99/ month and $109.89/ annum
- Family Premium Plan up to 6 screens – $14.99/ month and $164.89/ annum
- Student Premium Plan – $4.99/ month and $59.99/ annum
- Military Premium Plan – $7.99/ month and $87.89/ annum
How Do I Set Up Pandora on My Smart TV?
To set up Pandora on my smart TV is very simple, click on the netcast icon on your home screen. Locate the Pandora and press the OK button once the app is done launching sign in with your details. Very easy, then you’re done setting up your Pandora on my smart TV.
How do I add Pandora streaming app to my LG Smart TV?
This is the same method that you use to install other apps on your LG Smart TV.
- Press the home button on your LG Tv remote and the content store will be launched.
- You can simplify things by selecting the category of app you want.
- Then search for the Pandora app and install it.
Does LG TV have the Pandora app?
Yes, LG smart TVs have the Pandora app in their app store. It is very simple to install the Pandora app on your LG TV, open the LG TV app store search for the app, and install it.
How Do I Turn off Pandora on My LG TV?
This is very important because I discover that many people don’t know how to fix running apps on their LG TV. You can close it by swiping to the list of recently used apps.
How to Stream Funimation on Vizio Smart TV
How To Fix Samsung TV Audio Not Working/Cuts Out/No Audio/Not Sync
How To Fix Roku TV HBO Max Not Working
How To Fix Fire TV Remote Volume Not Working/Too Low
How to Download Apps on Panasonic Smart TV
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on LG Smart TV
How To Fix Whirlpool Washer Repeating Cycle, Keeps Draining, Shuts Off, Not Working
How To Fix Restricted Phone Call: What Is It?
How To Fix Samsung Washer Won’t Lock/Won’t Unlock
How to Disable/Delete Samsung Pay App Easily
How to Reset a Dishwasher? Easy Guide
How to Fix Cell Standby Battery Drain Issue (Instant Solution)
If you’re on the Pandora premium plan which allows you to download music and listen to them offline. The free version or plan requires you to have an active network connection to stream and listen to music.
If you encounter a problem with the guide above use the comment box to notify us. My team will be glad to help you out.