Windows 10 has a feature that automatically updates your computer. This is a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing if your computer is not connected to the internet.
There are two ways to fix this issue. First, you can disconnect from the internet and check if it will fix the issue. If it does, then you should try connecting to the internet again after disconnecting for about 15 minutes. The second way is to go into Windows update and see if there are any updates for your computer that need to be installed.
If none of these work, try restarting your computer and reconnecting to the internet after 15 minutes or so of not being connected.
How To Fix Windows 10 No Internet Access But Internet Work
This is a common problem faced by many Windows 10 users. This section will show you how to fix the issue and get your internet access back.
Fix Windows 10 no internet access but the internet works
You may be able to fix Windows 10 no internet access but Internet works issue by following these steps:
- Restart your computer and try connecting to the Internet again.
- If you still cannot connect to the Internet, try restarting your router or modem.
- If you still cannot connect, make sure that your DNS settings are correct on your computer.
If you are having this issue, then you can get this problem resolved either by using the in the second subtitle or trying these two ways below:
- A) Open the registry editor and delete the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon” key.
- B) Open up File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\config and delete the “Winlogon” folder.
After deleting these files, restart your computer and try connecting to the internet again
How To Fix Windows 10 Automatic Update
Windows 10 automatically updates itself, which is why it might sometimes be a good idea to disable the auto-update feature. This will prevent Windows 10 from installing updates that are not needed.
To disable automatic updates, go to Settings > Update and security > Windows Update and uncheck “Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates”.
WiFi Connected But No Internet Access Windows 7
In this section, we will discuss the factors that contribute to WiFi connectivity problems. We will also discuss some solutions for those issues.
- Connectivity issues can be caused by a variety of reasons, such as:
- Wrong SSID:
- Incompatible router settings:
- Interference from other WiFi networks:
- Poor signal strength in your area:
- Poor connection quality on your end.
In this case, it is possible that the WiFi is not working or the computer just doesn’t have an Internet connection. In this case, it would be helpful to know if there are any alternatives to get online.
If your Windows 10 has a problem where it does not have internet access but the internet works. This is probably because of a registry key that Windows 10 uses to identify whether or not the computer has internet access.
If you find this article about how to fix windows 10 no internet access but the internet works useful please share.