Disney+ is a new service that was released in November 2018. It’s a streaming service that offers exclusive content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
However, sometimes, Disney Plus may not be working on smart TV. This guide will help you fix the issue of not working on smart TVs with Disney+.
Why is Disney Plus Not Working On Smart TV
Disney Plus is not working on smart TVs because of five reasons.
- Lack of content: Disney Plus is only available in the US and Canada. This limits the number of people who can access it.
- Lack of marketing: Disney Plus doesn’t have any marketing campaigns to promote its streaming service. Without a marketing budget, it’s hard for Disney Plus to get people interested in it.
- No exclusivity rights: Netflix has been able to offer its service on smart TVs because it can offer exclusive content that no one else can compete with.
- Unpopular with consumers: People don’t want to pay for a second streaming service when they already have Netflix and Hulu.
- Too much competition: There are many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, YouTube
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working On Smart TV
If Disney Plus isn’t working on some smart TVs. Here’s how to fix it:
- Check your TV’s settings for an app called “Disney+” or “Disney Play.” If you don’t see it, check your TV manufacturer’s website for more information about how to add apps to your TV.
- If you still don’t see an app called “Disney+” or “Disney Play,” contact your TV manufacturer and ask them if they currently have any updates planned that will enable Disney Plus on more TVs shortly or if they know when Disney Plus will be available on more TVs.
- If you still don’t see an app called “Disney+” or “Disney Play,” contact Disney’s support team and ask them if they can assist with their app being unavailable on your TV.
Check your Wi-Fi router
If your router isn’t working properly, this can cause problems for Disney Plus and any other devices with Wi-Fi that you may be connected to. Make sure to check your smartphone and other devices at home for any issues.
If they’re not connecting, then your router isn’t working as it should.
You can rotate your router for a few minutes and then power it back on, this will bleach the list of connected devices. From there you’ll want to reconnect your Samsung TV & it should now be able to connect with Netflix.
If you can’t watch videos smoothly, there are a few things you can do to improve the streaming quality. You can test an internet connection with your TV. If this doesn’t work, move the router closer to your TV.
If you are experiencing internet problems, such as not being able to access your devices or stream videos online, call the customer service line of your internet provider for help.
How to Factory Reset Disney Plus
If power-cycling your TV didn’t work, it’s time to try a full factory reset.
To reset your Samsung TV to its factory settings, press the Home button on your remote then go to Settings > General > Reset (for older models, go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset.
Enter the security PIN 0000. The TV will go black and then start up again, restarting to the initial setup screen. If you forgot your TV’s PIN, try using the remote and following the steps listed on the screen.
If watching TV, press the following buttons on your remote control in this order: 1, 2, 3, 4. This will reset your PIN to “0000”
- To do this, first, you need to press the red button on your remote. Next, you will want to press and hold the Green button as you reach your desired volume level and keep holding it while turning the volume knob up. When finished, release it and then turn it back down using the Red button.
- You can mute the sound or change the volume with just a few clicks. Simply press mute on your remote until the text “Mute” is highlighted, then press and hold down the button labeled Volume Up. After 3 seconds, release. Next, check that “Volume Up” is highlighted and press and hold down similarly labeled Volume Down instead of releasing it right away. After
Once your Samsung TV turns back on, it should reconnect with the Internet. You are also likely to have to reinstall the Disney Plus app, but hopefully, you’re now back in business!
How to Clear Cache Disney Plus on Samsung Tv
Disney Plus is available on Samsung TVs and other connected devices, including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. It costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year to use the service in the US and Canada.
To clear cache Disney Plus on Samsung Tv:
- Turn off your TV and unplug it from the power source
- Unplug all cords connected to your Samsung Tv
- Remove all USB drives from your TV and unplug them from the power source
- Remove any external hard
How Do I Reinstall Disney Plus on My Lg Smart Tv?
If you have an LG Smart TV, you can install Disney Plus on it in a few simple steps.
First, plug your Lg Smart TV into the internet and sign in with your account information.
If you’re not sure how to do this, please visit the LG website for more information on how to connect your Lg Smart TV to the internet.
MORE ON Disney:
How To Fix Vizio TV Disney Plus Not Working (Repair Guide)
How To Fix Disney Plus is Not Working (Repair Guide)
How To Fix Roku TV Disney Plus Not Working (Repair Guide)
How to Fix Firestick Disney Plus Not Working
Best Free Airplay Apps For Firestick
Why Disney Plus Downloads Won’t Play Offline (Guide to fix it)
Disney Plus is currently not compatible with any smart TVs. There are several steps you can take to rectify this issue and get your Disney Plus back up and running on your TV screen.
In this article, we’ve explored how Disney Plus can work on smart TVs. We’ve also talked about the various steps to fix Disney Plus not working on a smart TV.