The most common ways to check if the phone is unlocked are by pressing the power button and Home button together, or by inserting a sim card. However, these methods may not work for all phones.
If you are going to perform a phone unlocking process, then you must first check if your phone is unlocked. To do so, you can use the following methods:
- Check the SIM card status.
- Check the IMEI number.
- Check the IMEI number of your SIM card.
This article provides you with some additional methods that you can use to check if your phone is unlocked.
How to Check Your Phone to Find Out If It’s Unlocked
If you are unsure if your phone is locked, you can check by pressing the power button and then waiting for a few seconds. If the screen stays dark, it is likely that your phone is unlocked.
The first step to check if your phone is locked is to find out the IMEI number. You can find this number on the back of your phone.
If you can’t find it, you can get it from your carrier. The next step is to go into Settings and then Security, and finally locate “Find My iPhone.” From here, you will be able to enter your phone’s password or use a security code that was sent to you by Apple.
How to Fix VLC Building Font Cache Issue
How To Fix Sony TV Netflix Not Working (SOLUTION)
HP Laptop Won’t Boot (From DVD/USB/SSD/After Upgrade)
How To Fix Hoover Vacuum Brush/Roller Not Spinning
GE Refrigerator Temperature Problems/Lights Flashing/Fluctuates
How To Bose Microphone Not Working
LG TV Remote (Blinks/Scrolls/Won’t Turn On or Off/Won’t Control Volume)
How To Fix Blink Camera Not Working (SOLUTION)
How to fix Whirlpool Refrigerator Not Working/Cooling
Roku TV Slow Connection : How To Improve Speed
How to Fix Chromecast Hulu Not Working (SOLVED)
How To Check If Phone Is Unlocked Without Sim Card
So, There are two methods to check whether your phone is unlocked or not but for the sake of this article, I will discuss one.
In this tutorial, I am going to tell you the step-by-step process of How You Can Check if Your Phone is Unlocked Without a Sim Card.
Check your phone number using the IMEI number.
- Check out your phone with the IMEI number 06 by just typing “06” into any web browser.
- Shop around for your phone and get more info on it by going to this site: https://imei.info/
- In a few moments, I’ll show you how to bypass this tool and get the information related to your device.
- On the left-hand side, it is indeed possible to unlock your phone. This is a paid service that you should consider signing up for.
- Once you submit all your details and go to checkout, they will show you whether your phone is locked or not, and if it’s locked they can provide a quick solution.
- The company also offers different free phone checks so you can try to see if your mobile is locked or unlocked. In some cases, they may even indicate it was recently purchased and programmed with the right codes.
There are a number of methods to check if a phone is unlocked without sim card. The most common method is to simply turn the phone off and then on again.
This will reset the phone and it will be unlocked. If you have any other questions about how to check If the phone Is unlocked without a sim card please ask using the comments section.