This article tries to explain how to Change Chromecast Screensaver as well as background images. It also gives a note on how to make use of personal photos and customize google curated photos.
How to Change Chromecast Screensaver
On an important note, there is no way you will select specific personal photos for your Chromecast to display in ambient mode. It can display your photos but Chromecast uses machine learning to automatically curate the best image.
By default, the Chromecast displays a slideshow of featured images from google whenever you are not casting anything. The background images displayed during ambient mode fit into several categories of images.
Here is how to change the Chromecast screensaver:
- You first open the google home application and click or tap on the Chromecast.
- After that, you click or tap on the personalized ambient and click the google photo as well.
- Now to make use of a selection of your best photos, you should click or tap on the recent highlights and close home so that your photos will be displayed on your Chromecast.
- To get more photos of people you continue pressing next or click on family and friends and then click the people you want to include in your slideshow.
- In recent highlights, the family and friends selected can make you get photos in the Chromecast application then click confirm and continue.
- Here, your Chromecast will now display photos of your selected family and friends during the ambient mode but if you want to select from google curated images, you click the back arrow.
- Now you can click or tap on the art gallery then scroll the options before you click the ones that you want to remove and clicking on a category will remove its blue check and leave with only blue check images on ambient mode.
- If satisfied, click the back arrow and ambient mode will now display the images you want on your Chromecast background but if you want to adjust additional ambient settings, swipe up to scroll down.
- And now click hide under personal photo data to hide personal information in ambient mode and then tap the live albums only to use just your live albums and then click a display time to change your slideshow speed and that’s all.
Now that you have gotten the confirmed information and guide that will help you change your Chromecast screensaver or wallpaper images. Then what are you waiting for?, Just go and make use of it.
Can I Put My Photo on Chromecast?
You may also wish to know how you can customize your Chromecast wallpaper or screensaver to that of your picture. Then here is the right place where you can get the guide to do so.
First fire up the Chromecast application, select backdrop from the left-most menu, and decide on the kind of imagery that you want for your Chromecast wallpaper. The few steps are below.
So if you want to super customize your device’s kind of look, you can select to use your images for your device’s screensaver to change. That is all about how to make use of your picture for Chromecast wallpaper.
Where Are The Background Images on the Chromecast
In case you wish to know the location of all the background images that are available on your Chromecast application. Then you will get to know the place where those images are located.
I was doing some digging on the google home application when I found it by tapping on my Chromecast. If you need it to click or tap on the cog located on the top right, tapping ambient mode.
And also tapping on the art gallery, you can see the sources of the curated images and the artworks. With the above information you can get the images anytime you want to do so.
How do You Set a Picture as Your Background on Google
For you to set a picture as your background on your google homepage application, you will need a few processes to do so. So here I will give you the information that will guide you on that as well.
To do that, first, go to your home screen and long press on any space located on the screen. This will pull up the home settings, the widgets, styles, and wallpapers, and the click-on styles and wallpapers.
You then scroll down to live wallpapers and then select the memories to set the images from the google photos as live wallpaper. That is all you need to know about the above sub-topic as well.
MORE ON Chromecast:
On how to Change Chromecast Screensaver, on an important note, there is no way you will select specific personal photos for your Chromecast to display in ambient mode. It can display your photos but Chromecast uses machine learning to automatically curate the best image.