Welcome to this website, where we make use of articles to explain one or two tasks you find difficult to accomplish. Our website has been of help to most of our readers because we did explain things in the simplest way they will understand.
If you are trying to understand how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone 6 or windows and Mac, you probably noticed that when it comes to iCloud is not that easy. Thankfully, there’s are 4 working solutions to download photos from iCloud to your iPhone you can choose from:
- Download photos from iCloud to iPhone
- Get photos from iCloud backup to PC or iPhone
- Restore photos from iCloud backup to iPhone
- Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
The following methods work both for iPhones and iPads. Let’s start transferring photos from iCloud to iPhone!
How To Download Photos From iCloud To iPhone
How to download photos from iCloud to iPhone will be discussed here, which will help you to know how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone 6 or windows and Mac.
The following method is very direct: You download photos from iCloud to a computer and add them to your iPhone. In addition, you can conveniently manage the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
The best thing is that this method doesn’t require overwriting your data you just add photos to your phone. Period. First, let’s download photos from iCloud to a computer.
For that, please install CopyTrans Cloudly: Run CopyTrans Cloudly. You will see a login screen. Enter your Apple ID and password.
NOTE: We use secure SSL-connection and do not store your account data, unless you want us to save it for faster log in. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, make sure to allow the connection on your device:
Wait until your iCloud Photo Library is loaded. To download all photos from iCloud, click Download and select the folder where you want to download your library We are ready to download these iCloud photos to iPhone! For an easy transfer, please use CopyTrans Photo:
Start CopyTrans Photo and connect your device. iPhone photos are displayed on the left while the PC photos appear on the right. From the far-right pane, select a PC folder where you have saved your iCloud photos.
Then select the exact photos you wish to transfer to the iPhone.TIP: To select multiple photos, press and hold the CTRL key and click on the individual photos. To select all iCloud photos, press CTRL + A.
To put the pictures from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. Finally, click on the “Apply changes” button to confirm transferring iCloud photos to iPhone.
- How To Fix Xbox Audio Not Working
- How To Buy More Storage on iPhone Not iCloud
- When Will iPhone 7 Be Obsolete
- How To Update Iphone 6 To ios 13 With Ease
How Do I Transfer Photos From iCloud to iPhone 6
You’ll get to know how to transfer photos from iCloud to the iPhone 6 in this section. Now, to download photos from iCloud to iPhone,
- Go ahead your iPhone Settings
- Head to Photos & Camera
- From the provided options, you just have to enable the “iCloud Photos Library” feature
- Since this would sync iCloud Photo Library with your phone
- iCloud photos will now be downloaded on your device.
How Do I Transfer Photos From iCloud To My Mac Device?
To transfer photos from iCloud to your Mac device will become easier for you if you follow this section of the article carefully. If you want to know how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone 6 or windows and Mac, then you should dive in together with us.
If you have iCloud Photo Library activated, every photo you take with your iPhone or iPad, and every image you upload to Photos on your Mac from a camera, will appear on all your devices. This may sound appealing but you may eventually come to the conclusion that you aren’t prepared to pay for the iCloud storage required, or maybe you are getting a new phone that isn’t an iPhone (!)
There are a few reasons why you might want to download photos from iCloud:
- You may want to remove photos from your iPhone but when you try to delete them it says they will be removed from iCloud and all your devices and you don’t want to do that!
- You might want to download copies of your iCloud photos to your Mac so that you can back them up – perhaps because you need to reclaim some of the space currently given to your Photo library by archiving old images.
- Perhaps you want to use a full-resolution version of a photo in a presentation, or to send it to a friend or family member. For your photos not to take up gigabytes of space on your devices, Apple uploads a full-res version to iCloud while showing a low-res version on your device. In other words, you may be able to view your photos on your Mac, but if you wanted a high-resolution version you might need to download it from iCloud.
- You may want to grab a photo from your iCloud Photo Library but you aren’t on your Mac. You could even be on a PC.
- You want to download full-resolution versions of your photos for access when offline.
- You want to do a full backup of your Photo library (bearing in mind that if you stop using iCloud Photo Library, or paying for iCloud storage, you will want to download your photos first).
In this article, you’ll know to show how to download the images stored in Apple’s iCloud to your Mac, whether you want to grab individual or selected photos, make a backup of photos so you can delete them from your iPhone, or download the whole lot in one go so that you can back them up. (We have a full tutorial on backing up your iPhone Photo Library here.) We’ll walk through a variety of ways to get your iCloud photos onto your Mac below.
How To Download iCloud Photos To Your Mac
If you just want to make sure that you have a full-res copy of a photo on your Mac before deleting it from your iPhone, you can download the photo onto your Mac.
These steps assume you are using the iCloud Photo Library and that you have it set up in Photos on your Mac.
To check, go to: Photos > Preferences > iCloud. There should be a tick in the box beside iCloud Photo Library.
If you have iCloud Photo Library turned on, all your photos taken on your iPhone (and iPad) will appear in Photos on your Mac.
- Find the photo (or photos) you want to save onto your Mac.
- Click on the photo(s) and drag it to your desktop (or into a folder somewhere else on your Mac).
Now that you have a backup of the photo you can delete the original(s) from iCloud.
How To Download Photos From iCloud To iPhone 11
Most iphone 11 users find it hard to download photos from iCloud to their device but following the guidelines in this article, you’ll learn a lot and also learn how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone 6 or windows and Mac.
Most of the new iOS devices have a dedicated Photo Library feature. Using it, you can just sync your iPhone photos to your iCloud Library. This makes it easier for us to sync photos from multiple devices to a single iCloud account and make them available everywhere.
Unlike iCloud backup, the process is a bit simpler and there are different ways to use the Photo Library feature. To learn how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone via Photo Library, the following steps can be taken:
- Step 1: Enable Photo Library on your iPhone
Before you proceed, just make sure that you already have your photos stored in your iCloud Photo Library. Now, to download photos from iCloud to iPhone, just visit your iPhone Settings > Photos & Camera. From the provided options, you just have to enable the “iCloud Photos Library” feature.
Since this would sync iCloud Photo Library with your phone, iCloud photos will now be downloaded on your device. Similarly, the photos present on your device would be uploaded to iCloud. Additionally, you can also select if you wish to optimize the size of your photos or maintain their original quality from here.
- Step 2:Disable and Delete Photo Library (optional)
Once you have successfully downloaded all the photos from iCloud to your iPhone, you can disable the Photo Library option. Firstly, go to the Photos & Camera Settings and turn off the iCloud Photo Library sync. After that, you can go to your iPhone Settings > iCloud > Manage Storage > iCloud Photo Library. Now, tap on the “Disable and Delete” button and confirm your choice to remove the Photo Library feature from this will let you get more space on your iCloud storage since the saved photos would be present on your iPhone storage now.
How to Download Photos From iCloud to Android
Also, some android users don’t know how to download photos from iCloud to their devices. You’ll also learn how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone 6 or windows and Mac in this article.
Syncing photos from iCloud to Android is not that hard. You can first download iCloud photos to your computer and then add them to your Android phone. Now follow the steps below to transfer photos from iCloud to your Android.
- Visit iCloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Choose “Photos”.
- Select the photos you want to transfer from iCloud to Android.
- Click the “Download” button.
- Go to your Windows directory.
- Find “Users”, [Username], and then choose “Pictures”.
- Click on “iCloud Photos” to find your downloaded iCloud photos.
- Connect your Android to your computer.
- Once it is detected by your computer, just transfer iCloud photos to Android by drag-and-drop.
- Remember to use your Android as a media device (MTP).
How to Download Photos From iCloud to iPhone 8
If you have synced the photos from your old iPhone 7, iPhone 6 to your iCloud, it’s quite convenient for you to add photos to your new iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus by downloading iCloud photos to your iPhone.
Given that, This article is written to provide you the detailed steps about how to get photos from iCloud to iPhone X/8/8 Plus. While if you have backed up the photos from your previous iPhone to PC, you can transfer photos from PC to iPhone using the method introduced in the related article. Can’t wait to learn how to download iCloud photos to your iPhone 8? Read on.
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone X/8/8Plus.
- Tap on [your name] and then click
- Choose “Photos” and then toggle on “iCloud photo Library”. By doing so, you can download iCloud photos to your iPhone X/8/8 Plus easily.