Cinema HD is one of the best movie streaming apps you will certainly find yourself using on your Firestick. This is based on the features of streaming interesting movie series and a large interesting movies library.
Cinema HD is a great app that provides interesting and latest on-demand videos for streaming. It creates a perception of satisfaction resulting from a large volume of interesting content contained in it.
With Cinema HD, you can watch your interesting and favorite movie series for free without paying any dime to anybody or any company.
Though Cinema HD APK is free, It ensures security by keeping private data safe. Cinema HD APK is worth using, especially while using the latest version, with amazing features and contents.
Cinema HD can be installed on Android, Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, and Fire TV Cube.
Cinema HD APK, was initially known as HD movies. This version is now outdated and no longer contains interesting features, and had created ways for amazing free movies included in the updated version.
This article will explain the best way to install Cinema HD APK on your Firestick or Fire TV with easy step-by-step guides.
This article is to help those who cannot Install Cinema HD APK on their Firestick or FireTV. This article is right for you if you are among these categories.
How to install Cinema HD APK on Firestick.
Installing Cinema HD takes simple steps; however, because it is not found in the Amazon App store, you won’t be able to download and install the app right on your Firestick explicitly.
Therefore, you will be installing the cinema HD APK using third-party apps, such as the ‘Downloader’ app or the ‘ES FILE EXPLORER.
How to install Cinema HD APK on Firestick using the Downloader app
To install Cinema HD APK using the downloader app, you must first download the Downloader App.
To install Cinema HD APK in your Firestick, you need to enable ‘Allow unknown source’. Cinema HD is a 3rd party app, and therefore by default, there are restrictions when installing 3rd party apps,
However, the cause of this, you need to permit Firestick to enable it to install apps downloaded.
The following are steps to enable unknown apps in your Firestick:
- Step 1: The first step is to navigate to the Setting.
- Step 2: Then, you Select ‘My FireTV‘ within the grid of icons
- Step 3: Choose the Developer Option in the list
- Step 4: Scroll down a bit; where you see ‘Apps from Unknown Sources, click on it. At first, Firestick displays a warning notification about enabling it,
- Step 5: Click on Turn On,
Once it is turned on, Firestick will then be able to install apps from unknown sources.
Once enabled, we can go further to download our ‘Downloader‘ app.
The following are steps to download the Downloader app:
- Step 1: Ensure you have a working internet connection
- Step 2: On the home screen, click on the find > search Icon and type ‘Downloader’. By convention, this normally comes as the first app query result.
- Step 3: Click on the Downloader list icon, and click the download button,
- Once you have permitted the downloader app, a notification dialogue will display as a guided tour.
After a successful download and installation, we can now proceed to download the Cinema HD APK using it.
Guides to installing Cinema HD APK on your Firestick using the downloader app
- Step 1: Open the ‘Downloader‘ app, which we have just downloaded
- Step 2: Click on the URL edit field; by difficult, it has a prefix of ‘https://’
- The input field accepts a path that is rooted in Cinema HD APK. Using the onscreen keyboard, type the following URL address https://cinemahdapkapp.com/dl/
- Step 3: Once downloaded, click on the ‘install’ button to install the app on your Firestick.
Once Cinema HD has been downloaded and installed, you might want to delete the cinema HD from your Firestick. To save storage, by default, Firestick will request to delete the APK file. Click on the ‘Delete’ button to delete the installation file of the Cinema HD.
You should see the Cinema HD App on your home screen, with a burger logo.
Installing Cinema HD in Firestick using ES File Explorer
While the downloader app is free to use and easy to understand, sometimes you will find yourself using the ES File Explorer.
The ES File Explorer is a commemorable app that you can use as an alternative to the Downloader app to install 3rd parties.
The ES File Explorer, yet intuitive to use, offers premium usage; you pay a fee to use the app.
The following are steps to install ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
Installing the ES File Explorer takes almost similar steps while installing the Downloader app,
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Search Icon
- Step 2: Input ‘ES File Explorer
- Step 3: Usually, it comes as the first search query result
- Step 4: Click on it and select Download.
- Step 4: Install the ES File Explorer
By now, you should be able to open the ES File Explorer, Still Similarly, the ES File Explorer. Works almost similar to the ‘Downloader’ App. This is because they both accept a download path to download an app.
Guides to install Cinema HD APK using ES File Explorer in Firestick
This method is also easy to grasp
- Step 1: Open the ES File Explorer; Opening it for the first will require some runtime permission. This permission is made to enable the ES File Explorer to access your files and media.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Tools’ in the sidebar navigation
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Download Manager’ under the ‘Tools‘ Category
- Step 4: At the footer, you will see the (+) icon with ‘New‘ Title; click on it to create a new Download file
- Step 5: A Dialog is displayed; input the following URL https://bit.ly/3BmwutS in the path field.
- Step 6: Click on ‘DOWNLOAD NOW‘
- Step 7: At this moment, a download dialog is displayed, showing the download progress.
- Step 8: Once the download has been completed, click on open file
- Step 9: Click on ‘install’ to install the Cinema HD app on your Firestick.
The above steps used the ES File Explorer to download and install the Cinema HD app on your Firestick.
MORE ON Firestick: How To Update Kodi on Firestick (Easy Steps)
Cinema HD App not working on Firestick
Several reasons might result in your Cinema HD app not working, some of which are as follows.
- Using Outdated Version: The current version of Cinema HD is the Cinema HD v2. Using older versions is more likely to result in bugs error. Most errors are caused by using outdated versions.
- Poor network connection: This can prevent your Cinema HD app from working. Using a downtime ISP or wifi connection error impedes apps from working. You must have a reasonable network speed to benefit from Cinema HD.
- Disabled ‘Install Apps from unknown sources
Cinema HD is a 3rd party app, meaning it can’t be found on the Amazon app store. However, by default, Firestick restricts 3rd party apps from automatic installation. However, in case of this, you need to Turn on these features to allow the installation of 3rd party apps.
- Contents Violations and restrictions: Content may not work if it’s been restricted by an internet provider. This often occurs as a result of 3rd parties app utilization.
How to fix Cinema HD not working on Firestick (Troubleshooting Guide)
- Ensure strong network connectivity; the Cinema HD app will only work well if then a high network speed.
Always try to track your ISP; they could be a great hindrance in letting your app function.
- Updated version implies bugs fixes, new performance, improvement, and updated features.
You will always need to keep your Cinema HD updated based on how certain issues that might prevent your app from working have been solved.
- Contents Violation and Restriction: Later in the article, I discussed using the Express VPN to clone a location for your network.
Cinema HD is known to house contents that can be censored by government authorities to be illegal and radically dangerous to society.
And therefore, it need not be viewed by citizens of that particular country.
However, you might want to watch certain content still and prevent yourself from certain legal issues. You have no option but to consider using a VPN.
- Enable ‘Allow install unknown apps‘ This request is runtime permission in Firestick to enable third parties to install apps on your Firestick.
MORE ON Firestick: Easy Ways To Fix Firestick Prime Video Not Working
Is Cinema HD legal?
This is a pondering question to most first users of the cinema HD. Cinema HD Is just like a middle software to sites offering movies contents. Using Cinema HD is legal, but the kind of site you access might be offering illegal content.
Therefore it is very important to note the content you are viewing. Some content is considered illegal by top authorities and is not preferred in society.
You can view Cinema HD as a search engine that loops through all the site’s movie contents. Thus, it cannot be referred to as illegal. Synonymous with google, google can be used to view pirated content and illegal content, but that does not mean google is illegal.
Using Cinema HD, you shouldn’t be frightened, because it is a safe system.
Best Alternative to Cinema HD in Firestick
While Cinema HD has been trusted and has some alternatives that could replace it, some are powerful and contain great features, similar to Cinema HD.
You might probably need a different movie streaming app on your Firestick because of certain technical issues you are facing while using the Cinema HD.
Below are some other alternatives that can serve as substitutes for Cinema HD:
- CyberFlix: Specifically, this app is one of the greatest and most robust movie streaming apps. It contains wonderful and amazing content for viewers.
CyberFlix is relatively lightweight, making it stand out and available in most formats such as Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV box, and others.
- Kodi: This is another great and strong movie app. Kodi is known for its extensive movie library. Kodi app is open source and standalone, providing intuitive functions and operations.
Developers of Kodi have constantly ensured a regular update of this app to suit human needs. The latest version of Kodi is 19.4, with absolutely nice features.
Kodi is also supported by most formats such as Firestick, Fire TV, Mac,.and others.
- CatMouse APK: You will not like to reconsider this movie streaming app. CatMouse is listed among the most powerful and robust movie apps.
CatMouse contains tons of movie libraries and is constantly updated by the developers. The nature of CatMouse makes it known to a high number of users.
CatMouse is supported by most popular devices such as Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV box, etc.
- Bee TV: No Doubt, BeeTV is considered extraordinary due to its amazing library categories. With BeeTV, you can watch interesting movies, series, and TV shows.
BeeTV can be best considered for anime lovers. It provides a category of anime by helping Anime lovers be able to sift out anime videos from Non-anime videos easily.
BeeTV is also supported by most popular formats such as Android mobile, Firestick, Smart Android TV, etc.
- OneBox HD: This is one of the oldest and most powerful movies streaming apps. It provides intuitive movie libraries.
OneBox HD is no doubt very interactive, with a nice user interface.
OneBox HD can be supported by Firestick, Fire TV, Android smartphones, etc.
The above are my most trusted HD Movie streaming for your Firestick.
MORE ON Firestick: How to Fix Firestick Disney Plus Not Working
Install Cinema HD APK on Android TV Box
Installation on Android TV Box is slightly different from installation on Android phones.
The steps to install Cinema HD APK on Android TV Box:
- Step 1: Download the Cinema HD on your smartphone, using the steps in the next subheading.
- Step 2: Ensure the file APK is stored in external storage, preferably ‘An SD CARD’
- Step 3: Navigate to ‘App Installer’ in Your Android TV Box.
- Step 4: Connect the SD CARD with your Android TV Box, and select ‘External Storage.
- Step 5: Click on the APK file and select ‘install’ to install the APK file on your television.
- Step 6: Wait for some minutes while the App is being installed.
If, after a successful installation, you can now access Cinema HD APK on your television with ease.
How to Install Cinema HD on Smartphones
One wonderful feature of Cinema HD is a platform support feature; Cinema HD can be used both as an android app and as a desktop app.
This subsection explains how to install Cinema HD APK on your Smartphone with easy-to-understand steps.
- Step 1: Click the link below to download Cinema HD APK on your android phone https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema.
- Step 2: Wait for about 3-5secs for download to begin.
- Step 3: Once the download is complete, click on install for installation. Ensure you permit your installer to install unknown apps.
- Step 4: Once it’s been successfully installed, you have successfully installed Cinema HD on your smartphone.
- If you encounter any problem while installing Cinema HD on your Smartphone, check your available storage.
You must have good storage left before successfully installing Cinema HD App on your Android phone.
The latest version of Cinema HD APK on Firestick
Cinema HD is known for an Iterative update by its developers.
Currently, Cinema HD is in v2.4.0 (August 4, 2021), the beta version, while the stable version is v188.8.131.52.
Beta users should ensure not to uninstall the current version.
The beta version, though, may contain bugs but introduce amazing features like:
- Adding more categories
- Fixed many providers.
It’s advisable to stick to the Cinema HD v184.108.40.206 while the v2.4 is still in beta mode.
MORE ON Firestick: How to Reset Fire TV Stick Remote (5 Methods)
Why Do You Need a VPN for Cinema HD App on Firestick?
It’s usually advisable to use a VPN while streaming movies in Cinema HD APK. Cinema HD APK is a third-party app.
And the government most likely monitors content viewing and might lead you into legal trouble if found watching illegal content.
As a result, it is advisable always to use a VPN while streaming videos in Cinema HD on your Firestick.
I always suggest Expressvpn, and it is no doubt strong.
Express VPN is a premium package but comes with a 1-month free trial.
To install Expressvpn in your Firestick are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to Find > Search
- Step 2: Input Expressvpn; this usually comes as the first search result.
- Step 3: Click on it and download; this could take some minutes
- Step 4: After successful download and installation, open the Express VPN app on your Firestick.
- Step 5: Click ok the ‘Sign Up‘ button to create an account with your credentials.
- Step 6: After the above step, log in with your email and password. A warning dialog displays with the title ‘Connection Request‘. The connection request requests permission to modify the network by making it private.
- Step 7: Click the start button to Connect to a secure server.
- It is also important to note that Express VPN is capable of changing your network location and customizing network settings.
MORE ON Firestick:
This article is more comprehensive and detailed that explains everything you need to know about installing Cinema HD APK on Firestick.
I have explicitly explained certain concepts concerning a step-by-step guide tutorial.
If you still have any problems regarding how you can install Cinema HD on your Firestick, you may wish to drop a comment.
And Lastly, if this article has helped solve a problem you were facing, you can also drop a comment.