In this article, you will learn how to check your spam folder message be it a Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo Mail here on alloslist. Spam folder is the folder that holds and serve as a filter to all suspicious or unwanted emails coming sent into your Email box.
In other to prevent spam from entering your mail account Spam folders where created. check your spam folder message. There are a lot of email providers on the web including the Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Outlook and Gmail which is the father of them all.
Steps to check your spam folder message
Whether you are using Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Outlook and Gmail, this article will walk you through the process to check your spam folder message starting with Gmail. Without much ado, follow the procedure as stated below to get started…
- Open either your Gmail App or go to Gmail.com.
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Wait for the app or site finish loading.
- Click the navigation menu on the top left corner.
- Scroll down before “Bin” you will see Spam
- Click on the “Spam” and the folder will open
- If the Spam folder does not appear on the left in your folder list, click the “more labels” option.
In short, the spam folder holds spam emails while the primary email folder holds the primary and important, clean wanted messages. I guess the process was simple too, yes it should be, our team of experts on Alloslist have done the research and have chosen the best and simplest method for you.
How to check your Yahoo Mail spam folder
Haven seen how to check your spam folder message for Gmail now lets see how it is done with Yahoo Mail. The process is almost the same as that of the Gmail only with a slight difference, however, it is still not a hard task to complete.
To check Yahoo mail spam folder follow the steps below.
- Go to www.yahoo.com.
- Open your email folder.
- Go to your Spam folder.
- If the Spam folder is empty go to “Changing your Security Settings” below, otherwise go to step 5.
- Check the spam emails, locate ours, open it and click on the “Not Spam” button.
Congratulation, if you have just completed the steps then you must have being able to open and see what is in you Yahoo Mail’s spam folder by now. I guess it was right? now lest move to see how it is done in the case of Hotmail.
How to check spam folder in outlook
Like i always use to say it is simple and pretty straight forward to get this done just like the case of checking Gmail spam folder and Yahoo Mail spam folder. This is how you can find the Junk Email folder in Outlook.com.
- Open your Outlook account.
- In the Folders tab on the left, click Junk Email. (On the web app, this is the name Outlook uses for the spam folder.)
- Select the message you want to delete from Junk Email and click Delete at the top.
- To clear your Junk Email folder, just click the Empty folder option at the top.
B. How to Delete Spam Emails on the Outlook Mobile App
In its mobile app, the Junk Email folder is known as the Spam folder.
Follow these three steps to find it:
- Open your Outlook app.
- Click the burger icon at the top left.
- You’ll find the Spam folder in the list, where you can view your spam messages.
- To delete a single email from Spam, select the email and click on the bin icon (delete) at the top right.
- To clear your Spam folder, just click Empty Spam at the top left.
How to Check Spam Folder In Gmail
How to stop Gmail from Filtering Spam
By default, Gmail is set to filter annoying, suspicious and unrecognized domains to Junk folder but your can disable this setting if you want. This is thing of choice to either let Gmail filter spam or suspected emails and filter them to spam folder or not.
Read Also:- Messagebox Peoplecode Samples and Functions
To get started follow the direction as given in the image below
- Open your Gmail
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type the desired email address under From:.
Note: If you wish to whitelist an entire domain from being filtered as spam, just type the domain name or the domain name preceded by @. To whitelist “lvsys.com”, for instance, type “@lvsys.com” without the quotation marks.
- You do not need to create a separate filter for each address. To whitelist two or more addresses, enter both addresses separated by the symbol |. For example: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: Gmail’s spam filters also work in your IMAP client by automatically diverting messages that are suspected of being unwanted messages into ‘[Gmail]/Spam’ and keeping them out of your inbox.
Thanks for reading, you have any question concerning how to check your spam folder message be it either for Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook please ask using the comment section. Do not forget to share this article with other as you might hel someone in need.