The AirPods are designed to charge wirelessly when placed in the charging case. This guide will help you fix the AirPod or AirPod Pro not charging issue.
Particularly, this is a common issue that many people face with their AirPods. If you are one of them, this guide is for and I suggest you continue reading and pay very close attention to details as you read.
This article is a guide to help you fix the AirPods or AirPods Pro not charging issue.
Some users have reported that their AirPods or AirPods Pro are not charging when plugged into their iPhones. This guide will cover the possible causes of this issue and how to fix it.
5 Reasons Why AirPod or AirPod Pro Not Charging
AirPod is a smart wireless headphone that uses Bluetooth to connect to your device and play music. It is designed with a battery that lasts up to 20 hours and can be charged via Lightning cable.
The AirPods are not charging because the Lightning port on the AirPods is damaged or bent. They are not charging because of an incompatible cable or charger.
They are not charging because the power cord is loose and needs to be tightened. They are not charging because of a faulty Apple Watch connecting wirelessly with the AirPods.
- The Lightning port on the headphones is damaged or bent: The first thing you should do when you notice that your headphones won’t charge is check if there’s something wrong with the Lightning port on your headphones. If it’s damaged, then try gently pushing the wire in a circular motion with your fingers, until it contacts the port again. If it still doesn’t charge, try holding down one of the volume buttons while you connect them to your computer.
- The AirPods are too far from the charging case: You can try keeping them closer to their charger by putting your iPhone or iPad closer to your AirPods. If they won’t charge because they’re too far away, you can wrap the wire that connects your headphones to their charging case around the power cord of your device, which will keep them close together.
- The battery is depleted: Make sure to plug in your headphones whenever it’s not in use and leave them on charge for at least 15 minutes.
How to Fix AirPod or AirPod Pro Not Charging
The AirPods are designed to be charged wirelessly. But sometimes, the AirPods may not charge even when the case is nearby. Here are some steps that you can take to fix this issue.
- Step 1: Check if your AirPods are properly charging Check if your AirPod is properly charging by connecting it to another device with a USB port, like a computer or a charger. If it charges, then you should stop here and try again later. If your AirPod is still not charging, then proceed to Step 2 below. If your AirPod does not charge on any other device, then proceed to Step 3 below.
- Step 2: Check for possible software issues If the issue was caused by software problems on the phone or computer, then try restarting the software.
- Step 3: Check for possible hardware issuesIf the issue was caused by hardware problems with your AirPods, then try charging them on another device. If they charge properly, then you should stop here and try again later.
This guide is for the AirPods that are not charging and they have not been fixed. If you have an AirPod that is not charging, follow these steps:
- Unplug your charger from wall outlet
- Unplug your phone from wall outlet
- Remove the battery cover and battery from your phone
- Place the battery into the back of your AirPod (it will fit)
- Close up your phone and reinsert it into its slot in the charger case
- Plug in your charger to a power outlet and wait for a few seconds before plugging it back into your phone.
How do I know if my AirPods are charging
First, you should check your AirPods case to see if the light is on. If it’s not, then the case is not charging.
If the light is on, then you can try charging your AirPods in different ways:
- Plug the case into a power outlet and plug in your headphones
- Plug them into a USB port
- Try using another USB charger
How long do AirPods last on full charge?
AirPods are wireless headphones that are used to listen to music, take phone calls, and receive notifications. They can last up to 5 hours on a full charge and come in different colors.
How Do I Know if My AirPod Case is Empty?
AirPods are wireless headphones that can be placed in your ears and controlled by a single tap. They have been a huge hit with young adults, but there is always the possibility of losing them.
If you’re looking for your AirPod case, but you’re not sure if it’s empty or not, then take a look at these three signs to help you figure out if it’s time to replace it:
- If the case is too big to fit into your pocket and you can’t find the charging case anywhere, then it’s probably time to replace it.
- If when you put your AirPods in the charger case they don’t start charging up right away, then they might be drained of battery power.
- If there are noticeable scratches on
When your AirPod case is full, you can check the status of the case by tapping on it and looking for a light indicator. If the light is green, then it means that your case is still full and you need to charge them again.
If it’s yellow, then it means that your device needs to be charged or that there are no headphones in your case. If it’s red, then it means that the battery life on your device has run out and you will need to recharge them or replace them with a new pair of AirPods.
A lot of people have been complaining about AirPods not charging, and a lot of people are trying to fix this problem. However, there are many ways to fix the AirPod or AirPod Pro not charging.
These methods include using a different charger, taking out the battery and cleaning it, and putting in a new battery. There are also other methods that you can try if these don’t work, such as restarting your device or resetting your Apple Watch.
In conclusion, there are many ways to fix the AirPod or AirPod Pro not charging. If none of these methods work for you then you should contact Apple Support for help with the issue.